Pages

I'm not a cookie cutter wife or mom. I make mistakes, but I try to learn from them. I'm not perfect, but I love my life...and isn't that everything?

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring?!

Oh beautiful weather! I've had the windows open for 2 days and I couldn't love it more! Tis the season for walking to pick S up from school and chasing after balls in the yard and playing at the park! Tis the season also for changing up the wardrobe (eek!) and cleaning out the house along with that dingy air. Out! Out! Out! I love it. J, does not. He is the pack mule who "gets to" drag our large bins of seasonal clothing in and out of the garage and up and down the teeny wheeny basement stairs. It borders on hazardous really. But I LOVE putting away those heavy layers and sweaters and getting out those colorful sundresses and sandals! Oh! Time for a pedicure! I don't think I'll be able to contain these tootsies much longer! They are itching to get out of these socks and shoes!

I just recently painted the dining room and touching up the trim. Everything looks so fresh! Just in time for Spring! I really struggle with Spring, bc as much as I want to love it, I hate the month of April. I absolutely hate it. It's a month of sadness and mourning for me. My mother passed away April 3, 1994 and it happened to be Easter that year. My grandmother passed away April 13, 2010. So April 3, April 8 (Easter, this year) and April 13 are a wash. So, let's just skip April. Okay? Are you listening March and May? Get together and edge April out. Thanks. Much obliged.

No comments: