Pages

I'm not a cookie cutter wife or mom. I make mistakes, but I try to learn from them. I'm not perfect, but I love my life...and isn't that everything?

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4 years later...

...It's like a movie fade out...LOL.
Well, geez, I was finally able to pinpoint what email I had used to start this bugger and retrieved my password! 
We bought a house in Oct 2008? It's nice - was move in ready. The previous owners live next door! We've enjoyed it but have since outgrown it because....we had another baby boy in Dec 2010! Welcome to the world!
And we've had umpteen changes here and there. Lay offs and new jobs and job cuts and financial hardships and major car repairs and shoulder injuries and operations...and we lost 2 grandparents. Gram passed April 13th, 2010 and J's Grandpa passed October 2010... and C inherited his name as his middle name. 2010 was a whirlwind for sure. But have an end goal in our sights and are making our way there. It will take years and lifetimes, but we're on the move. LOL.


My most recent job was lovely. K-6 Spanish. I loved it when I was allowed to do it. But...in lieu of recent education cuts that abound, my position was cut to part time. It does not make financial (or mental) sense to trudge forward with it, so I am officially, once again, and this time to my relief not horror, a SAHM. I couldn't be happier. It makes me squeeeeee with joy. ;-)


That's all for now, because the 7yo is tearing crosswords out of newspapers (thoughtful but messy) and the 7 mo is squealing in his C.O.N.

To all who are reading...I thank you...see you soon. Sooner than 3 years, I promise. 

No comments: